dzfoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dz-foto.lt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, my friends photographers :)

Would like to know your oppinion about this portait. I doubt a little bit about her right feet should it be cloned out or just leave it as it is. What do you think? Also all kind of critiques and comments are highly appreciated.

DZ_SMOKED.jpg

Thanks!

Sorry of my English

very red, i like it, weird looking chair though haha.

Cool picture. This looks a bit over-contrasted though, it might be just me. Maybe lower it just a tad.

Hi,

I would clone the foot out, yes. I also would copy the right foot of the chair over the left one, so that they are equal ... may you can soften the specular highlight on the chair as well ... but great picture so far!

I like what you are doing. The foot does not bother me, in fact if she were turned a little sideways, it would be better to me. Do you have any shots with the model in the smoke or closer to it? Did they come out OK?

Imagine the impact if the chair disappeared, and a very slight rim light sculpted her right side.
g

Looks good but i dont think the smoke works

oooh, I like the "same shot, ditch the chair" idea ... I think that would be amazing! This shot is awesome too, don't get me wrong, but unless this is an advertisement for the chair it's a big red distraction from the model's face ...

I had to look for the foot and didn't see it at first ... I would say clone it if bothers you that much ... it's an easy fix ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back