What's new

portrait

jols

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2232482611_91f5880721.jpg
 
It's an interesting shot. It's a little creepy, but that might have well been what you were going for. I hope so, 'cause it's really, really creepy. But I like it. A lot. Good shot.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
wow thanks for that.

it was my first try atr really messing with levels and curves in ps.

i really like it glad you did too
 
wow thanks for that.

it was my first try atr really messing with levels and curves in ps.

i really like it glad you did too

I hope I didn't offend you by saying it was creepy. It has a really dark, eerie feel to it, and I hope you were going for that look. It's got a really unique style to it. Good stuff, bud.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
i was nt going for creepy but i see what you mean.

no offence taken:wink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom