FuryofNature TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2005 Messages 361 Reaction score 7 Location California Oct 15, 2005 #1 _KA
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 16, 2005 #2 wow, I can't believe no one's posted to these! I love them both! Especialy the first one, great composition and color! :thumbup: I love your work.
wow, I can't believe no one's posted to these! I love them both! Especialy the first one, great composition and color! :thumbup: I love your work.
FuryofNature TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2005 Messages 361 Reaction score 7 Location California Oct 16, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. A lot of people have told me he looks like Dominic Monaghan from LOST. I never noticed it until today. I guess there's a resemblance, though. _KA
Thanks. A lot of people have told me he looks like Dominic Monaghan from LOST. I never noticed it until today. I guess there's a resemblance, though. _KA
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 16, 2005 #4 Both nicely composed portraits and the x-processing feel in the first works here.
'Daniel' TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 1,507 Reaction score 14 Location Manchester, UK Oct 16, 2005 #5 The first one is very nice, stark desolate and harsh. I think the same effect would lend itself well to the second one too. nice work.
The first one is very nice, stark desolate and harsh. I think the same effect would lend itself well to the second one too. nice work.
TBaraki TPF Noob! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 718 Reaction score 4 Location Edmonton, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 16, 2005 #6 I love the first one, very moody. The angles work very nicely.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Oct 16, 2005 #7 i like them both a lot, but in the first he doesn't look relaxed.
FuryofNature TPF Noob! Joined Sep 18, 2005 Messages 361 Reaction score 7 Location California Oct 16, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 He wasn't in the first one. I think the non-relaxed state adds to to coldness of the image. _KA