Julie%20a1_jpg.jpg

Julie%20a2_jpg.jpg

Julie%20a6_jpg.jpg

Lynn%20a4_jpg.jpg

Lynn%20a6_jpg.jpg

Lynn%20a7_jpg.jpg

Lynn%20a9_jpg.jpg

Lynn%20b2_jpg.jpg

I especially like the first pic - the bw contrasted with the brite socks - how did you do that?

I also liked the flash of color in the eye on pic 5 (?) - the second eye closeup.

jhall251 said:
I especially like the first pic - the bw contrasted with the brite socks - how did you do that?

I also liked the flash of color in the eye on pic 5 (?) - the second eye closeup.
i take all pictures in color then convert to black and white later, so i just make layers and cut here, cut there to get that end result.

Nice pictures, I think my favourite is #8, the last one. The skin looks soft and theres great detail in the eyes.

It might just be my lcd monitor, but her face looks kinda flat in #2, other than the shadow of the hair. Also the skin tones look strange, could be jpg compression. Did you use available light or did you introduce some with on/off camera?

If you show her #5, you may want to use the healing brush to touch up some blemishes, im sure shed be happier, hehe. Also a couple of spots looks blurred on the face, kinda strange.

I like them all but the first and third are awesome!

Try to get her to smile next time;)(That can be hard w/ a sister in law though) hahahaha

Love the tones and feel of #3. Her expression is great to create a really moody (in a good way!) photo.

LittleMan said:
I like them all but the first and third are awesome!

Try to get her to smile next time;)(That can be hard w/ a sister in law though) hahahaha
it is trust me, she never wants to smile.

Very good job of capturing her. Personelly I am tired of fake smiles and glamour shots. Capturing a person's true essence it what i look for in a photo and you did a terrific job. Kudo's to both of you.

Most reactions

Back