Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New to the forums...Feedback is greatly appreciated

Here are a few of my snaps:
Vanessa1Edit.jpg

Vanessa3Edit.jpg

Self Portrait:
IMG_2997_8_9.jpg

Number 2 is my favorite, Number 3 the stand in the background is distracting, and I think number 1 in playful nice job.

Ya #2 is my fav as well...#3 was just a spur of the moment shot cuz I was bored-If I was to do it over again Id probably try and eliminate the background altogether and not use HDR because there is a fair amount of noise in the pic and its not necessary

Thanks for the feedback guys

Keep it coming guys, The noob needs C&C

Also, does anyone have a link or guidance on how to have the background underexposed? Is this simply done with a strobe or fill light? I know I can extract my subject in PS but how do I go about shooting like it in the first place

Vanessa1Edit.jpg
Vanessa3Edit.jpg
va.jpg

Im not professional, but just thought these photos could use a little level adjustment...and like you said, noise is present, other than that, cute little girl, shes adorable!

I'll agree with everyone else that #2 is the best. Very cute. I love close ups and gorgeous eyes, the texture that the hat adds is fun too. #1 is cute also, what a cute baby.

With regards to the self-portrait: I like how the light from the side gets caught in your eyes. Makes them shine from within. That's a very pleasant aspect. Composition of the entire frame is something else ... but there is so much room that a crop can work wonders (and it works perfectly well as your avatar :D).

Most reactions

Back