What's new

Posh bananas

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a bunch of bananas on a fancy coffee table, the kind of stupid picture that you sometimes see in interior design magazines...
 
Last edited:
I'd start digging in if I were you. I am not my grandfather's grandson when it comes to bananas. He liked them when the skin had gone completely brown and the fruit was more or less mush. I prefer them just past green.

Love the colors, composition is good and very much a still life image.
 
If this were a magazine, I'd turn the page. But, I like what you did here. Thanks for sharing!
 
Thanks for the comments, guys. And yeah, I'd turn the page too. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom