post processing help

Javier, great photo. Perhaps ask your classmates which one they prefer and give them what they want. Some might like the color, where others prefer the B&W. But least you have options now. :thumbup: Unless you weren't planning on giving them a copy, nevermind. :lol:

hehe before the advice and the help that was given I had no intention of giving them a copy. Now I have two from which I will let them choose their favorite or maybe they'll just like to keep them both!! This picture along with a few others I took yesterday will be going into a scrapbook. I hope they like them.

Thanks for dropping by Layspeed, take care

I like the OP B&W effort.
Thanks!

Definitely prefer your black and white.
Thank you!

I think frommrstomommy's BW is crisper and clearer. You can really pick out the details in the classmates faces.

I think frommrstomommy's BW is crisper and clearer. You can really pick out the details in the classmates faces.

It's crisper, but it's so crisp that if you look at everyone's pant legs, they are all blended together. For B&W I like the OP's version better, for sure.

Thank you for your comments. I see what you mean about the blending going on with everyone's pants now. I didn't realize it at first because I was so focused on the background and the faces. I'm a bit conflicted so I'm going to give it some more thought and decide which one I'm going to go with. I appreciate everyone's effort nonetheless.

Thanks for your comments and attention to detail everyone. This really helps a ton.

best wishes

Javier

Most reactions

Back