Post something about the user above

Awww!!! You are just too sweet when it comes to your girl!!! I'd like to think my man talks about me to his friends that way. He doesn't talk about his personal life much to other people, so I was surprised when I found out his college friends (the ones I've never met) even knew I existed...he called me one time when he was with them to tell me he'd be late getting to my house..and all his buddies were in the background in loud high pitched voices going "OHHH!!!! COOORRY!!!!!!!"

aggiezach said:
Thanks by the way for the comments about the avatar. Jess is the one who makes me look good :D

Zach :D

Hey Z... I noticed yer tongue is rolled and Jess's isn't, can she roll her tongue too? (no perv talkin either, bro :D)...I think is a recessive gene in some folks...my mom and sister can't but I can. Just wondering.

mygrain said:
aggiezach said:
Thanks by the way for the comments about the avatar. Jess is the one who makes me look good :D

Hey Z... I noticed yer tongue is rolled and Jess's isn't, can she roll her tongue too? (no perv talkin either, bro :D)...I think is a recessive gene in some folks...my mom and sister can't but I can. Just wondering.

Actually she can't! I never thought about it that way though. I always thought that it took practice and you could either do it or not, I wonder if it really is a genetic thing? Hmmmmm

Oh I've got that down like its a survival instinct! Oh yeah, I can also pop almost every bone in my body...including the cartalidge (spelling??) in my nose!!

aggiezach said:
Oh I've got that down like its a survival instinct! Oh yeah, I can also pop almost every bone in my body...including the cartalidge (spelling??) in my nose!!

well that's just wonderful! :LOL:

[edit] i forgot to post something about the user above kinda.... so Zach, you're getting freebirds for lunch.

Darren runs the Darfion art forum!!! And I'm a newbie there!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back