Post your favorite candid.

So this one is kind of terrible, and it's back in the days when I did "HDR," (in actuality, extreme tonemapping), and used that terrible "watermark," but I've always kind of liked it anyway.

$DSC_0641.jpg

I like seeing all your stuff from Japan. I was there for a couple months as part of the 31st MEU and really wish I was into photography back then

Thanks, I appreciate that. How long ago were you here?

These are some of my favorites.

These are a couple of faves from my company's recent quarterly review party. I was asked to photograph the event but given permission to continue to drink. These events always end up very messy indeed... I woke up in a colleague's house, but don't remember how we got there. :confused:

QBR-77 by Forkie, on Flickr

QBR-36 by Forkie, on Flickr

QBR-24 by Forkie, on Flickr

Many of these count as street photography rather than candid. Candid is when the subject is aware that you are there but does not pose for you but rather behave naturally giving a better insight into their nature. Street is when you photograph strangers often without them being aware you are there.

Many of these count as street photography rather than candid. Candid is when the subject is aware that you are there but does not pose for you but rather behave naturally giving a better insight into their nature. Street is when you photograph strangers often without them being aware you are there.

Candid is essentially street photography for beginners :sexywink:

I'm into street photography so I have a lot of candid shots but I got this one right before my accident and I guess I like it ok.$4Q8A5715.jpg

Most reactions

Back