Post your questions or concerns about the new format HER!E!

Wow, now thats a surprise. *claps excited to the staff* well done guys, I really like the new look.

Now, thats what you call a Good Morning!

Great job.... well done everyone! :)

Should I re-upload my avatar?

you sure can dan!!!

i want to extend another round of applause to everyone involved in this. i dont think ive ever met a more talented group of people!!

hip hip horay!

md

I'll second that, Matt. It was wonderful to work with a group that truly works together well. Made it worth staying up until 2am to make sure everything worked okay :)

Couple of questions:

1. How can I have the Report Bad post icon?
2. Can I set a default font/colour for my posts?
3. Where can I see my rep?

Thanks,
D

Couple of questions:

I'm not sure what you mean but it looks like this
report.gif
. Click it and a message goes out to the mdos who can then review the offending post.

Nope. I can't see much point either. It just makes the forum look messy and in the event of a forum colour change could render certain posts unreadable without highlighting the text.

When someone gives you some it'll show up in the screen you get after you click on your usercp button.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/usercp.php?

ferny said:
Couple of questions:

I'm not sure what you mean but it looks like this
report.gif
. Click it and a message goes out to the mdos who can then review the offending post.

Nope. I can't see much point either. It just makes the forum look messy and in the event of a forum colour change could render certain posts unreadable without highlighting the text.

When someone gives you some it'll show up in the screen you get after you click on your usercp button.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/usercp.php?

Thanks Ferny.

But, why don't I see
report.gif
in my space?

Most reactions

Back