What's new

Posting Photos from Flickr

SnakeKeeper

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've always used Photobucket to post pictures on forums, but I've realized that they come out in much higher quality on Flickr.

I tried inserting the
tags around the link on my Flickr photos, but it didn't work.

Can someone please help me?
 
4019988905_1f4e9875f0.jpg


It works!! :mrgreen: Thank you so much!! I think I was copying the wrong thing.
 
thanks, was having the same problem.
 
Also with flickr you can click the "All sizes" option just above your photo. Go to that and you get a series of different size options for your images (resized automatically by flickr and it does a good job of it as well). You can select one of those sizes and then scroll down the page a little and copy the URL of the image. Put that between the tags and your away

ps - loving that snakeshot snakekeeper!
 
Also with flickr you can click the "All sizes" option just above your photo. Go to that and you get a series of different size options for your images (resized automatically by flickr and it does a good job of it as well). You can select one of those sizes and then scroll down the page a little and copy the URL of the image. Put that between the tags and your away

ps - loving that snakeshot snakekeeper![/quote]

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom