posting these again

tkme4ard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took these the other day and I wanted to repost with biiger pictures. Normally I wouldn't have put a bridge above her head but there was a guy fishing to my right and I was trying not to disturb him, that and his tackle box and chair were at the end of the bridge

olivia2-1.jpg

olivia8-1.jpg

olivia3-1.jpg

olivia9-1.jpg

how do I get those great clear eye shots?

like this
http://g8.no/images/20060712123909_big-eyes.jpg

HAHA well I think you may already have the makings but I don't know if you allow edits or not to give it a try. These are sweet! I love them. Let me know if you would prefer no one play with your photos but I would love to if you allow. Nice job!
:)

Well your DD has beautiful eyes!!!! Okay so I had to do this super quick cause I have to get my butt in bed! LOL
But here I did in layers an unsharp mask at 20/60/0 to get her eyes to be sharp. Then I just put the original back over (in layer) and erased the eyes to reveal the sharpened ones. (wasn't sure how familiar you are with layers, sorry for the lame explaination.)
I painted the eye whites because there was some red veins in there but my paint job was done quickly and it's obvious but you can take your time and it will look right for sure.
These are all beautiful!

tpf-3.jpg

Kathi I'm going to try and play with it using your instructions. No offense but I think it's too white or something. It doesn't look natural LOL

I'll give it a go at any rate :)

Kathi I'm going to try and play with it using your instructions. No offense but I think it's too white or something. It doesn't look natural LOL

I'll give it a go at any rate :)

It definately is! That's why I was explaining how you should ignore my paint job because it's awful and I was going quick to give you an idea before bed. Try and do all the rest but paint lighter and slower on the whites and that should look a lot better of course. ;)

Nice control of the light with the background, but watch the white balance.
Up late and playing. Here's my shot at it editing. I agree with Kathi, beautiful eyes!

olivia2-1-1.jpg

olivia3-1-1.jpg

olivia9-1.jpg

I agree, the originals look much better... all of the redone shots were overdone

I third that. Your originals are fantastic. Lovely light and colors!

I too agree that the originals are beautiful but I think there was a question about how to get the eyes to look a specific way. ;)

Most reactions

Back