What's new

Potter's works

emayd

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
387
Reaction score
53
_mg_8803s.jpg
 
Excellent capture. The blur is amazing.
 
Eduard, you were my great idol when I photographed the dance performance of that little village dance school that my daughter also goes to, but no matter what I tried, I never got anywhere near your ballet photos!

When I'll have all the digital ones sorted and a proper album prepared for the parents to order prints I'll have time to show some up here, too. I hope you'll be around then to take a look at them. But never expect anything as perfect as your photos here, including this one!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom