What's new

POV

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
717
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I forgot all about this photo, I took it awhile back, what do you think?

Thanks

$561786_4167562760285_320762956_n.webp
 
Dude, that's not just some random dude....that is a selected-at-random, ie a totally un-random,random dude!!! Shot from a low angle!! lol...just kidding...

What do *I* think of it??? Well, it's a good low-angle shot...it makes me think "basketball coach"...except, he's not a basketball coach. The thing up on the ceiling, or whatever, is distracting, and so is the head placement in the frame......his eyes are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over to the side of the frame, and that's kind of off-putting. I have actually seen quite a few basketball coaches photographed this way.
 
Haha, so are up the nose shots not good?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom