What's new

Power by the Delaware River

GrayFox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
100
Reaction score
3
Location
Your local abandonment
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please critique and rip these apart:

1)
Richmond064.jpg


2)
Richmond054.jpg


3)
Richmond045.jpg


4)
Richmond033.jpg


5)
Richmond031.jpg


6)
Richmond027.jpg


7)
Richmond023.jpg


8.)
Richmond024.jpg


9)
Richmond007.jpg


10)
Richmond008.jpg


11)
Richmond016.jpg


12)
Richmond009.jpg
 

Your picture reminds me a lot of this one I took about a month ago, couldn't not post it!

560192292_9d7c8f14ef_o.jpg


You've got a really nice set of photos there, great job! I love that kind of thing.
 
Gray! Great to see you back!!!! Nice series.:)
 
Lotsa pics there, Gray. Just looking at them, the first two don't do much for me--I dunno, they kind of remind me of snapshots. I'm drawn to 3, 4, 6, 7, and 11; of those, i think i like 7 the best. 6 is a cool shot, but the lack of batteries on the right hand side (creating that empty space at the right edge of the frame) really distracts me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom