C Compaq Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 29, 2010 Messages 3,400 Reaction score 657 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2012 #1 40D and 50mm/1.8 Omvikdalen 2 by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr
Rick58 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 23, 2012 Messages 4,227 Reaction score 1,473 Location Reading, Pa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2012 #2 Nice..I like it
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 4, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #3 This one's nice. I like it instantly. My motto: if you can't avoid the power lines, make them your subject. Which you did. Good. Not sure about the bright bit at the bottom - does it help? Does it distract? I think I'd have blackened that... maybe.
This one's nice. I like it instantly. My motto: if you can't avoid the power lines, make them your subject. Which you did. Good. Not sure about the bright bit at the bottom - does it help? Does it distract? I think I'd have blackened that... maybe.
marcoborghesi TPF Noob! Joined Jul 20, 2012 Messages 37 Reaction score 1 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 4, 2012 #4 I like me to. Just if you darken more you can get an interesting silhouette.
C Compaq Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 29, 2010 Messages 3,400 Reaction score 657 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I thought about darkenibg the road, but I hoped it wasn't "distractingly dark", and that it would serve as a leading line toward the water. Thank you for your opinions!
I thought about darkenibg the road, but I hoped it wasn't "distractingly dark", and that it would serve as a leading line toward the water. Thank you for your opinions!
JAC526 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 1,329 Reaction score 237 Location Cincinnati OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2012 #6 I didn't realize it was a road until you said so.
marcoborghesi TPF Noob! Joined Jul 20, 2012 Messages 37 Reaction score 1 Location London Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 5, 2012 #8 JAC526 said: I didn't realize it was a road until you said so. Click to expand... That's way I said to Compaq that in my opinion a silhouette comp could work better
JAC526 said: I didn't realize it was a road until you said so. Click to expand... That's way I said to Compaq that in my opinion a silhouette comp could work better
C Compaq Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 29, 2010 Messages 3,400 Reaction score 657 Location Norway Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 5, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 I like the road