fotoveysel TPF Noob! Joined Apr 12, 2006 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location yozgat sorgun Nov 29, 2007 #1 Shoting: canon eos 5 d lens: canon 24-105 1:4 L light: hensel 250 w reflector
D-50 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2006 Messages 1,043 Reaction score 0 Location New England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2007 #2 Very nice lighting although I do not like the border at all.
S scheffer TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2005 Messages 70 Reaction score 0 Location Netherlands, Hulst Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2007 #3 I like the picture a lot. The border, uuhhh, I have no problems with it. Except, it seems that the picture was rotated, as the person is not leaning over in a natural way.
I like the picture a lot. The border, uuhhh, I have no problems with it. Except, it seems that the picture was rotated, as the person is not leaning over in a natural way.
PrincessB TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2007 Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Location Hendersonville, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2007 #4 The whiteish/cream border being tilted takes away from the picture, need to be straight, otherwise looks great.
The whiteish/cream border being tilted takes away from the picture, need to be straight, otherwise looks great.