Power of Thor

Amazing!! The water's texture is smooth and the sunset adds a nostalgic feeling! Very nice job.

I was hoping for Chris Hemsworth but this is nice too.
I'm glad you didn't fall in!! Great shot!

Excellent shot. I wonder if a crop so you're closer to the edge would give a better sense of the depth of the hole, etc? But still....this is a great location worthy of future experimentation for sure.

Beautiful shot. Thanks for taking the waves and sharing it with us.

I was hoping for Chris Hemsworth but this is nice too.
I'm glad you didn't fall in!! Great shot!

So you're saying this is hotter than Chris Hemsworth?

Excellent shot. I wonder if a crop so you're closer to the edge would give a better sense of the depth of the hole, etc? But still....this is a great location worthy of future experimentation for sure.

Interesting Idea!

Beautiful shot. Thanks for taking the waves and sharing it with us.

Definitely! It was a lot of fun.

Really a nice shot! I SO wish I'd known about this location when I was out on the West Coast! I won't miss it next time I'm out that way!

Great shot, wonderful tones...... you are a brave man .....where does all that water go?

Literally? Through a tunnel at the bottom that joins the rest of the ocean?

Figuratively? Hell? lol.

Really a nice shot! I SO wish I'd known about this location when I was out on the West Coast! I won't miss it next time I'm out that way!

Where did you go when you were on the west coast?

This sucks
Quit taking pictures
Eww!!! (I'm glad I'm your first!!)

Where did you go when you were on the west coast?
I lived and worked in San Francisco for a couple years, but traveled up and down the coast from Seattle to L.A. sightseeing quite a lot.

Most reactions

Back