Power

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is something I was playing around with yesterday :) Sepia/orange filter effect over the original - apart from the crop/filter effect its had no editing :)

powerfil.jpg

it looks distorted

good imaginative idea though

actually it is

go through these forums how many shots do you see of an orange power pole? Not many so maybe it doesn't seem imaginative to you because you view these every day, it is because no one else may have taken this shot.

actually it is

go through these forums how many shots do you see of an orange power pole? Not many so maybe it doesn't seem imaginative to you because you view these every day, it is because no one else may have taken this shot.

The sky's filtered orange the power pole isnt - but yes I get the drift :) Actually it was taken as a silhouette shot - just thought the filtered sky looked cool lol

i know and u didnt do any more editing, which u should change! Go back and bump the contrast a bit getting rid of the random details on the powerpole

Hmmm. Well... it's kind of an interesting shot. But it's nothing spectacular. And I can't be sure a shot like this or similar to this ever will be. But for the subject, it's a good shot. The orange sky thing bothers me, it's like the color is articial. Maybe if you went with more of a sepia film? Because that doesn't look to me like it's... sepia-ish.

Nice crop!

yay orange. i love the colour. i don't really like the trees though. also, i'd love it if the clouds were way more white. it would add a nice contrast to the black and orange.

Most reactions

Back