What's new

Powershot SX10IS VS Rebel XT

corner27

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

I was wondering if I could get some opinions on which direction to go. I currently have a Powershot SX10IS. It's a good camera, but I wish I had the functionality to changes leses and whatnot.
I have an oppertunity to sell my camera and buy a Rebel XT for pretty much the same price.
Is this a good idea trade? What are some downfalls of the rebel? I know my current camera is 10 mp and the rebel is 8, but will that make a hige difference?

Thanks
 
An XT will be superior to your SX10IS. The 2 MP difference is irrelevant in this case.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom