Practical Photography TIPS and TUTORIALS

CoffeeWriter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone!

I just want to share a great find. I recently purchased i-Mag Photography Magazine and they showed me how to shoot cold drinks using different types of adhesives to create an effect of cold drinks. ;)

Last edited:
Useless without pics. But you must have been so excited that it made you join the forum and post this lol. Show us your pics

Does it still count as spam if there's no link?

Hello.
Just got the latest issue of i-mag photography magazine last Sunday. I have uploaded some pages that caught my interest...
Yes, I admit, I still suck in photography but I will try to post some of my photos this week.

But for the meantime, have a glimpse of my latest purchase!
here's the URL to my gallery:
CoffeeWriter Gallery - The Photo Forum Photo Gallery

i hope i dont get sued for this one. But in case you are interested, I bought the magazine at www.magxchange.com :drool:

Last edited:
Does it still count as spam if there's no link?

Hello.
Just got the latest issue of i-mag photography magazine last Sunday. I have uploaded some pages that caught my interest...
Yes, I admit, I still suck in photography but I will try to post some of my photos this week.

But for the meantime, have a glimpse of my latest purchase!
here's the URL to my gallery:
CoffeeWriter Gallery - The Photo Forum Photo Gallery

i hope i dont get sued for this one. But in case you are interested, I bought the magazine at www.magxchange.com :drool:

Ahh, there it is.

Oh my gawd, I just checked the site to see what it was all about and bought a magazine and I absolutely love it. It's chock full of informative articles and helpful tips and tricks. I'm definitely buying more iMag magazines as soon as I'm done with this one.

Needless to say, I'm pleasantly surprised with imag and very happy that I discovered magxchange.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back