Practice Makes Perfect. C&C Welcome!

Doonagoowin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Alright guys, I've finally edited some shots, instead of just posting them online straight from the camera. There's no real theme to them, just a bunch of different pictures.

All your constructive criticism is appreciated! I really want to get better at photography!

Here are the results:

1)
DSCN0606.jpg

2)
DSCN0586.jpg

3)
DSCN0445.jpg

4)
DSCN0437.jpg

5)
DSCN0352.jpg

1)OOF, seems way to busy, eye not drawn to anything
2)you have a head or something in the bottom right, Seems OOF but my eyes are a little off today.
3)OOF
4)kinda like this one a bit. I would reduce DOF and its over exposed
5)way to centered

Thats all i got :p

I like the busy number one. I think it should be out further but there is so much in the picture that it leaves me exploring around in the picture instead of focusing on just one thing. I kinda like it that way.

Thanks guys!

Opher, I agree, most of my shots are OOF. It's the autofocus with my little P&S that I have trouble with. Are there any tips to it? Like in #3, the focus is on the little bud to the left, not on the flower, where I want it. 4, it's unfortunate I had that washed out background. How would I fix that in the future? Just watch the background?

Bryce, I haven't thought of it that way. Hmm.. Might investigate into that more. All my shots try (notice the emphasis :p) to focus on the subject. I'll definitely experiment with that.

P.S. These were with a P&S. I'll get some pictures up from my DSLR once I take some.

i feel like ive seen 1 and 2 before...have you posted them here prior to this?
i might be going crazy lol

I know I posted 2 and 5, but I might have posted 1. Don't worry, you're not going crazy. hahah

These are after they've gone through PP though, I was just posting raw pictures before.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back