Practice Time

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I should have titled this thread "Lesson Learned". Not for the team, but for myself!
I keep my camera at 200 ISO (unfortunately, the lowest my camera will go) as a general rule of my own. Well to make a long story short, I had set my camera to 800 ISO the other night just messing around and experimenting and forgot to set it back! Sooooo, these photos that would have probably been a lot better are not so great:

practice4.jpg

2. my son
practice1.jpg

practice5.jpg

practice8.jpg

practice14.jpg

practice15.jpg

practice16.jpg

practice17.jpg

9. This one was an accident, but I actually like the way it came out.
practice18.jpg

10. And last but not least...This is an awful photo that I was going to put in my garbage pile, but then noticed the background. The monkey on the fence is my 6 yr old son LOL!!!
practice19.jpg

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
MommyOf4Boys said:
--Sooooo, these photos that would have probably been a lot better are not so great:
--
:confused: these are good, 800 is a fast likey 400 would be better, my fav is #3

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
still they look really good!!!

#1 and #4 are pretty classic BB shots!!!

OP
MommyOf4Boys

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
thanks guys..these were actually the best of the 70 photos that I took. The rest were so grainy that I could not do much with them or else they were totally out of focus (I am bad about that LOL). I cannot wait until their first game - it will be during the day on a Saturday, so I think I can get some great shots with the sunlight helping boost my shutter speed!

Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#3, 5 & 9 are my favorites! Nice series. My oldest starts t-ball in a few weeks, I'm looknig forward to getting some action shots.

Most reactions

New Topics