Practicing aerial captures

i wouldnt know a magpie from a pidgeon.. :D

i need to get over my fear of posting photos.. lol

Just post them.. if someone bashes them, you can either take the advice or not.... no big deal! But it can give you some insight on where to improve ...

Awesome ones man!Do you know maybe about the fisheye lenses for the D7000?!i would really want the 10.5 mm f/28 G ED DX ,but its about 700 bucks!any idea of some good but mybe a bit cheaper lenses..any advice would help.Thanks :)
[h=2][/h]

Just post them.. if someone bashes them, you can either take the advice or not.... no big deal! But it can give you some insight on where to improve ...

#KmH has already broken me down to nothing, and I have began building myself back up.

Someone bashing my photos can no longer hurt me. :lol:

#KmH has already broken me down to nothing, and I have began building myself back up.

That is good! You will be stronger for it! lol!

Awesome ones man!Do you know maybe about the fisheye lenses for the D7000?!i would really want the 10.5 mm f/28 G ED DX ,but its about 700 bucks!any idea of some good but mybe a bit cheaper lenses..any advice would help.Thanks :)
[h=2][/h]

thanks! I don't know much about any of the fisheye lenses that are available.. Just not a lens that has ever interested me. $700 is cheap for a good lens.. don't really know any of the cheaper lenses. Sorry I can't help. If you can give me some idea of what you are wanting to do with a lens, then I might be able to help! :)

That is good! You will be stronger for it! lol!

Haha! I have my flickr up.. Flickr: theofficialtevo's Photostream

I am impressed :thumbup:

Specially #2 so so so wooooow :)

Charlie, upload some more photos !

first time I see moving-macro pictures. i mean i just saw macro with still insects before. nice work :)

Very nice, I know how difficult it is to get good shots like this, at least for me.

I like the un-cropped shots, it lends it's self to the concept of flight, instead of just another macro of a dragon.

Very nice, I know how difficult it is to get good shots like this, at least for me.

I like the un-cropped shots, it lends it's self to the concept of flight, instead of just another macro of a dragon.

Thanks! I am just waiting for it to warm up.. miss getting out and shooting for fun like this! :)

Amazing shyt.
I'm gonna get you to teach me how.
Not that I can't figure it out.
I wanna get it first hand from the grand master.

Amazing shyt.
I'm gonna get you to teach me how.
Not that I can't figure it out.
I wanna get it first hand from the grand master.

hahaha.... I am Grand Master of Nothing! More like a wannadoitall Jester...

buth thanks, glad you like them!

I love 4 cus it seems to be going through two blades of grass... Maybe I'm hallucinating though haha

I love 4 cus it seems to be going through two blades of grass... Maybe I'm hallucinating though haha

Definitely heading toward two blades of grass.. just not quite there yet! Thanks! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back