What's new

Practicing portrait pictures, need advice on backgrounds

Get a 50mm f/1.8 (1.4 Sigma ART)
While the Nikkor 50mm is a nice lens, I don't know why you would recommend a short focal length, and the Sigma is not a lens I would ever recommend even for you.
 
Get a 50mm f/1.8 (1.4 Sigma ART)
While the Nikkor 50mm is a nice lens, I don't know why you would recommend a short focal length, and the Sigma is not a lens I would ever recommend even for you.
the Sigma ART is a magnificent lens.
50mm on a crop sensor is a great way to go.
85mm f/1.8 is also good.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom