What's new

Practicing

cindyg2024

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 29, 2007
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok - take into consideration that I really wasn't playing with settings on my camera too much, so if there is some "blown out" areas or whatever, I apologize. I will get to that point. Right now I am just trying to work on capturing pictures in a more interesting way, and also looking at "things" to be photographed. Let me know what you think....Shots from a local park/playground...

1.
Park004.jpg


2.
Park007.jpg


3.
Park030.jpg


4.
Park034.jpg
 
You are doing very well as all photos, in my opinion, are very well composed. The color and focus are also very good.
Well done!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom