What's new

Pre-College Work

jhodzic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 20, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
first of all, I'm new here, so hi :). I'm a 17 year old aspiring photographer and I wanted some feedback on some work I did for my final pre-college assignment at the Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA). It was about finding art in the mundane; a photojouranlist-ic kind of thing :)
There were others, but the following are my favorites. The last one was shot at ISO 800; very dim lighting
2673488783_c3606cb591_o.jpg
2672266249_8400e2ea7c_b.jpg


2684953189_b1d728c04f_b.jpg
2684976599_bdc57a81f5_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Just a little suggestion; could you place your pictures in a vertical row, and not in two side-by-side rows like that? Some people {like me} are too lazy to want to scroll over. Haha.

#1: Could have been kind of interesting, with the wall texture and all, but the girl is blurry and that severely hurts the picture, IMHO.

#2: Interesting subjects within the picture; part of a person, the newspaper dealy {hah can't think of the word}, taxi, and those colorful vertical lines, a busy scene, but interesting. Again, lack of sharpness damages the picture.

#3: Probably my favorite out of this set. Very cool how you caught the bird sweeping in on the street sign, this is very good. I only wish the bird's wing was inside the picture.

#4: Nothing interesting here. Again, blur factor.

I would like to see some more from you though; keep 'em coming!
 
Thanks for the comments; on my computer the pictures are in a vertical row- weird.
I appreciate your comments, it's weird I think the blur in the first picture really makes it-different points of view :).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom