pre natal first attempt my own baby brewin

taters

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i wanted to strive away from the normal prenatal pictures ive seen around the forums and internet and try something a little different let me know what you think im shooting with a nikon d3000 with just a standard lens,our baby will be here in november in case your curious:drool:

002-8.jpg

011-2.jpg

tree1.jpg

003-8.jpg

the only thing i dont like about these is that your looking directly in the camera, some overexposure, theyre good snapshots if thats what you were goin for anyway, congrats on the baby. i shoot with a d3000 also and i love it

Good job! The only thing I can say is the lighting seems a little weird in #4..

#1 would be my favorite, but she's not very big at all (as far as baby bellies go) so I'd have had her lean back more to pronounce the belly so you could tell for sure she was pregnant.

#2 is crooked? And just kind of weird? Unless of course there's a significance to that tree she's holding on to, then it's personal to you and I just don't get it.

#3 is my favorite by far. I would love to have her skin tones warmed up a little, though... maybe lightening her eyes a tad.

#4 agree about the lighting, it makes it look like you photoshopped in that background.

#3 is great! You did a really good job on that shot. Good lighting and posing. Self-portraits can be tough, but these turned out well. Good luck on the baby!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back