Pre-North-Germany mini meet-up

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Look who I met yesterday night, and yes, for the first time ever in person!!!

Alexich.jpg

Photo taken by DH Andreas :D.
Thanks! :D

Aaaah, it is me! And again it looks like the glasses of beer just line up in a queue on their way to Alex! :mrgreen:

hehe... so out of curiosity did you guys converse in German or English?

We had a "German Night Out", with German beer and ... erm ... Italian style (?) food... And sure enough all the beers lined themselves up in front of Alex! What else :greenpbl: !?!

arch, i thought the exact same thing!

oh what a surprise he has a beer in his hand :lol:

The B in my name does NOT refer to beer. This is all just random beer glasses accumulating close to Alex all the time... this has nothing to do with me ... I swear!

We had a "German Night Out", with German beer and ... erm ... Italian style (?) food... And sure enough all the beers lined themselves up in front of Alex! What else :greenpbl: !?!

Yes, we both ordered the green Italian thing ... which neither the waitress nor ourselves could pronounce!

I think I need to get my hair cut, I look like a hippie already!

No Guinness there then? ;)

No, just boring lager :(

Would have been different in Düsseldorf, with proper Füchschen-Alt or something similar from a local pub-brewery :)

In order to find something nicer than boring lager, we would have needed to brave out into the storm, still neither of us knowing the town we met in all to well, searching for a place where there is something else to be had but boring lager ... and we just didn't feel like doing that. So there. Just boring lager. Though SOME sort of Alt was on the list, but certainly nothing as special as "Füchschen-Alt" (I have never heard of that! Next time we take the trip from Bo to D-dorf, ok?)

Though SOME sort of Alt was on the list, but certainly

If I had started with Alt, I would not have stopped after the second glass, so there would have been a problem later ;)

Ah. No big problem: in our room, there was a narrow gap between our two beds (!), and fit and slim as you are, we could easily have fitted you in there :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back