What's new

Pre-North-Germany mini meet-up

oh, photojazz posts again :)

Well, so we will start a beer party? ;)
 
Hehe, I hope Alex_B was on his best behaviour!

David
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #19
Hehe, I hope Alex_B was on his best behaviour!
Oh, he was! He was!
The only thing he clung to was his beer (as the photo shows ever so nicely). As you can see, there was NO beer in my vicinity (for I made sure to push mine out of the picture :biggrin: ).
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #21
Oh no. That the beers move towards HIM is not my doing. The beer that is on the way towards Alex is my husband's, actually. And hey, he likes his beer, too, so that second beer in the photo might have ended in my husband's tummy (head) after all!!! :wink:
 
Remember what Ben Franklin said
"... Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy..."
 
why do threads from Germany always turn into beer-threads in the end? ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #24
I haven't got a clue. Not one (or are there TWO "clues" in the photo???)!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom