Precious Puppies

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...kind of retarded.

This is where they live, a former wood pile. We never let them come in the house because they have no manners.
dh05366.jpg

-
Belle (left) and Eddie (other left).
eb05368.jpg

Belle is a 3yr old female lab mix. She has an ear deformation that causes her to shake her head every 20 seconds or so when I talk to her or yell at her to stop the stupid barking.
b05363.jpg

It's kind of fun because it always looks like she is shaking her head no. So I like to ask her if she is hungry, she shakes her head 'no' so I don't have to feed her.

Eddie is a 12yr old Irish Wolfhound/Rhodesian Ridgeback mix. He weighs about 165 pounds and can take me down if he's in the mood. He's blind in one eye, which I'm trying to show but he won't let me.
e05364.jpg

He knows his good side and looks like an old hippie. He's a working dog as far as I can tell because since he is a wolfhound I check everyday to see if there are any wolves in our backyard. I have never seen one so apparently he's keeping things straightened out.

Belle is a retriever but since we got her as a pet for our pet (Eddie), it appears as if he has never trained her properly. I think he likes to use her as a wolf to practice on.

Too cool huh? :)

What happened to the white balance in three out of these four?

I'm not sure I like any of these, actually.
We are used to seeing the most wonderful landscape photos, perfectly composed and all --- and these are so different. As if they hadn't been taken by you yourself... :scratch:

i love eddie in the second picture!!

i love eddie in the second picture!!

Thanks Beth. Eddie is like the wonder-dog. He needs a clipping and looks kind of rough, but he's a huge baby. I don't understand it, but kids are in know way afraid of him and love him to death despite his scruffy and ragged appearance. I like walking him up to the local library- a 15 minute walk that can easily take an hour.

^^^ +1

They sure look happy to see you in that pic

They enjoy the rituals we've developed together. Sometimes we just jump and shake.

What happened to the white balance in three out of these four?

I'm not sure I like any of these, actually.
We are used to seeing the most wonderful landscape photos, perfectly composed and all --- and these are so different. As if they hadn't been taken by you yourself... :scratch:

I shot these with my work-Sony. An old Mavica with the WB on hold. Not much care or planning. Just mug shots- I told them it was for the milk carton.

Other than working two days up in the mountains the last 3 weeks, I've been a shut-in trying to get over being really-really-really sick. I missed the eclipse, which I was hoping to get out into some wild and shoot some landscapes, but couldn't risk a relapse and miss a class this weekend and probably a two day trip to Death Valley afterward. Anyway, shooting the dogs a few days ago didn't satisfy my compulsion and I had to watch the eclipse from the front yard with my neighbors peeking out the window all paranoid (weirdos).

& thank you. I'm sticking with LS for the most part.

Most reactions

Back