Dominantly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
He means business.

740346863_gysnH-L.jpg

WTF are those they look like koala dogs? :confused:

I can't quite remember what the name was, and I haven't been able to find it on the Internet... Looks mean and was about the same size as a German Shep.

Any opinions on the photo itself like lighting, composition, etc... Things that could maybe make it better or more interesting?

Any opinions on the photo itself like lighting, composition, etc... Things that could maybe make it better or more interesting?

Lighting is fine. Composition-wise, it looks too much like a snapshot. I would like to see both dogs in focus. As it is, I can't even see what the other dog is. Also the "blurry" dog is is missing his feet and his hind "parts". ;)

i would like to see the camera position rotated to the left some. The "thing" in the foreground is too dominant and distracting.

Cool... Thanks.

I'm not sure what the second animals species was, but I think it was a relative of the modern day horse. It was about the size of a house cat.

i would like to see the camera position rotated to the left some. The "thing" in the foreground is too dominant and distracting.

That's what I thought when I went back and looked at it. My initial concern was to make sure I had the animals left eye visible, but I could have gone over and taken a few shots to get it more to the left.

Are they real creatures? They look like something from a prehistoric display!

As mentioned, the OOF, bright foreground thing is too dominant. Maybe a crop to the shoulders?

They're about 30 million years old... Haha

I'll check out how a crop looks with it!

:lol:

In my defense, that first creature's face look quite realistic!

Anywho, I will now disappear into the shadows and hope no one else noted my error ;)

Haha dont feel too bad K8-90 I thought they were real too! They look like some crazy breed of dog! :confused:

Most reactions

Back