What's new

Leaping Lizards

RayboyUSMC

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 12, 2025
Messages
175
Reaction score
319
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The green one is a Knight Anole. It's the largest Anole in Florida. The brown ones are called Curly Tailed lizards. Most of the ones I see have part of their tail missing since they drop it when attacked by a predator. Then it grows back.
 

Attachments

  • P7020030.webp
    P7020030.webp
    953.3 KB · Views: 45
  • P7020034.webp
    P7020034.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
  • P7020049.webp
    P7020049.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
  • P7020053.webp
    P7020053.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 44
Nice shots. We don't have green lizards of any kind around here. I guess the action shot for lizards would be catching them grabbing and insect with their tongue. Gotta work on that I guess 🥲
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom