predicament

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
apologize in advance for the photo. It isn't very great. But I wanted to share this. I had checked on these a couple times today and someone else did too and it didn't look like they were getting far. The mother would cross and come back. the babies a little reluctant. How they even ended up there im not sure. They are on a little island in a rapid section. They may still be there now for all I know.

Last edited:

Last edited:
I suspect that they came up the eddy behind the island ... I would think they would go back that way downstream.

I suspect that they came up the eddy behind the island ... I would think they would go back that way downstream.
Don't know. Looking through my photos it seems the count had been decreasing from twelve I just noticed trying to count them. And someone else told me a little while ago they had only seen two when they had looked. They may have all ended up going for a swim in the end...lol
This photo has twelve, another eleven, another ten, another nine...

Last edited:
Well as long as a few survive then nature has done its job I guess. That is not easy for them to go across, mum should be going another way. Interesting shots and pretty well taken, don't be too hard on your shots. Good behaviour and no secret here, I love behaviour shots most of all. Darn cute little thing huh :)

All the best and fingers crossed for them.

Danny.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back