BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2009 #1
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 20, 2009 #2 paleo-boogie :thumbup:
K Ken Rockwell TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location USA USA USA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 20, 2009 #3 Great shot! I'd prefer a touch more saturation but really well done.
BoblyBill TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2006 Messages 2,860 Reaction score 41 Location in the eye of a tornado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 21, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Ken Rockwell said: Great shot! I'd prefer a touch more saturation but really well done. Click to expand... I'm working on getting my screen at home calibrated as it looks quite a bit more saturated on my comp at home.
Ken Rockwell said: Great shot! I'd prefer a touch more saturation but really well done. Click to expand... I'm working on getting my screen at home calibrated as it looks quite a bit more saturated on my comp at home.