Prepare to awwwww

Hm... they look oversharpened a bit. The fur and the tree-bark look off.

Fun pics...amazing how it can hang upside down like that and still use its front paws to eat

"AWWWW" not found. :meh:

They're rats with bushy tails. They steal your food when you're camping. They chew holes in your cereal boxes. They run behind the TV and die, leaving you to play "find the dead thing" a few days later.

Yeah, the cats will catch them, but they almost always leave a pelvis and a jaw bone laying around the house when they do. Not sure why they won't eat those last couple of parts.

love #3, can see the food dropping from his messy eating! i try to capture the squirrel that lives in my backyard by my shepherd always chases him off before i get the chance...

I thought shepherds were supposed to heard things. He should be rounding up all the neighborhood squirrels for you to photograph!

"AWWWW" not found. :meh:

They're rats with bushy tails. They steal your food when you're camping. They chew holes in your cereal boxes. They run behind the TV and die, leaving you to play "find the dead thing" a few days later.

Yeah, the cats will catch them, but they almost always leave a pelvis and a jaw bone laying around the house when they do. Not sure why they won't eat those last couple of parts.

And when they get into an attic space they will tear it up, crap all over the place, and chew on electric wiring, potentially causing a short that could start a fire that could burn the whole house down.

I've seen squirrels before. With your title, i would expect the squirrels to be kissing or holding hands.

Sorry to disappoint, I'll be sure to put disclaimers in my titles that state others might have differing opinions from my own.

Squirrels are cute and funny! - I have a feeder for them, as well as a heated water bowl for the winter for them..

Great pictures !!

"They're rats with bushy tails. They steal your food when you're camping. They chew holes in your cereal boxes. They run behind the TV and die, leaving you to play "find the dead thing" a few days later."

You take food to their house, and they're gonna eat it! - Dude, what the hell are they doing behind your TV ?? I really like these little critters, but I dont' invite them in to watch a Stallone movie with me ... Why are they 'in' your home and behind your TV ??

Big AWWW here.... nice shots!

r

Most reactions

Back