Reaction score
Website
razzi.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
66e17c1.jpg

f6be420.jpg

dc4cdf5.jpg

Being perfectly honest, these are pretty bad.

I'm no portrait photographer... but, just off the top of my head...

- Dead on flash is VERY bad.
- Poses are not pleasing or complimentary
- Backgrounds are unpleasant
- Hair is mostly pretty poorly styled or a mess
- Clothing isn't great

And that's just what I can tell you about. I'd say try again. Do a bit of research beforehand.

the bunny beat me to it... lighting in the first pic is very bad, and not very good in the rest. I like the crop in the first, but not the second or third, which i think were cropped too tight. the white wall and shadow in the first pic really kill what might have been a nice portrait. im not sure about the clothing in the second or third shot 'cause i cant see any of it.

You're right, they are pretty, but better photography would enhance their beauty.

And your portfolio.

Hey guys, thank you for your comments. I do hope I did pick up a pointer or 2 from here. Yes, thy aren't models but some participants of an event which I attend. I just took some shots. Portrait is very new for me and I would definitely want to work on it.

I do have difficulties when it comes to lighting. I somehow prefer 'brighter' than 'darker'. Sometimes on screen, I can't tell till I blow it up on the 42 inches screen.

Maybe it is just more practice. Thank you again.

Very pretty girls, especially #3. I love cosplay, but I think these photos could be greatly improved with the suggestions previously made in this thread.

Very pretty girls, especially #3. I love cosplay, but I think these photos could be greatly improved with the suggestions previously made in this thread.

Thank you Jaenie. I did some studio protrait previouly. She is a part time model. Please give your comments.

fe6bf17.jpg

252f5d2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back