What's new

price check on aisle 2 please

nikkonnoob

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 1, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was just given 3 Paul C. Buff White Lightning studio flash lights in a hard trunk-style case. One is 10,000BCPS, and the other two are 5000 bcps. Included with the case, was a soft box, a few backdrops and flash umbrellas.

I was told I could have them if I would look up the equipment and see what it was worth and give what I felt it was worth. The problem is, is that I am an amateur photographer at best. I have never used any of this equipment before and am not sure of the lingo. Best I can tell is that these are the "coffee-can" lights as they seem to be referred to, and are a bit out dated.

I would love to know the value of this so I can accurately compensate this woman that so generously handed me this equipment, ANY help would be greatly appreciated
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom