MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 9, 2006 #1 Just some fun photos I took today:
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Jan 9, 2006 #2 the first is so cute The second HILARIOUS!
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 9, 2006 Banned #3 cool shots...but love the second one best....great job...
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 9, 2006 #4 the expression in that 2nd one is priceless. LOL
wvdalejrfan TPF Noob! Joined Jun 28, 2005 Messages 24 Reaction score 1 Location Hills of WV Jan 9, 2006 #5 I love these. Not only great photos but precious memories. GREAT SHOTS! LOVE THEM!!!! Your second photo reminds me of my second kid....lol LOVE IT!
I love these. Not only great photos but precious memories. GREAT SHOTS! LOVE THEM!!!! Your second photo reminds me of my second kid....lol LOVE IT!
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 9, 2006 #6 Beautiful photos - don't you love the rare moments when siblings get along? Love the expression on the second photo too.
Beautiful photos - don't you love the rare moments when siblings get along? Love the expression on the second photo too.
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 9, 2006 #7 #2 is great! Rob
Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 21, 2004 Messages 9,468 Reaction score 106 Location TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 9, 2006 #8 Great captures! The second is priceless and I love the first, too. I can't believe it's that warm there. I think the high here today was 18!
Great captures! The second is priceless and I love the first, too. I can't believe it's that warm there. I think the high here today was 18!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 9, 2006 #9 Great captures :lmao:
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 9, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Yep, it has been in the 70's for the past few days! God bless the south and our warm weather! LOL
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Jan 9, 2006 #11 #2...:lmao:
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Jan 9, 2006 #12 :lmao: Nice shots. I saw the title and immediate thought of the late Stevie Ray Vaughan, and then I saw #2
:lmao: Nice shots. I saw the title and immediate thought of the late Stevie Ray Vaughan, and then I saw #2