What's new

Primordial Soup, or Just Plain Old Campbell's?

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$8385888236_c10061fed4_o.webp
 
Cropped and added a bit of depth to the blacks...there's an image in here and sooner or later I'll get the right combination of light, dark and exposure. Swamp water really is quite interesting but such a bugger to shoot.
 
I was worried about you for a minute Ceeboy, thinking you were reduced to taking pictures of soup (though, admittedly, I'm now kinda thinking about buying some Campbell's Alpha-bits soup on the way home...and then getting the camera out... :D )

I love shooting water reflections! But yeah, sometimes what you *see* on the water when you shoot doesn't translate as well as you'd hoped.
If this one were mine, I'd call it "close, but not quite." I'm not sure exactly what bothers me about it, but I *think* it's the amount of light and haze in it.
 
It's the haze I'm trying to capture without it overpowering the rest of the mid-range grays..I'll get it..I hope :wink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom