What's new

Princess Maya Wolfenstein

bc_steve

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
622
Location
British Columbia, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Princess was the name she had before I got her. It didn't stick.

Sorry if you're seeing these twice as I posted them in the Pet Portraits thread in the Just For Fun section. I thought I would post them here in case anyone has any C&C for me.

Don't have a ton of portrait experience but I think it is something I'd like to work on. I'm thinking a flash might be something to get soon... most of the light in these is reflected from the snow.

I took these on our walk yesterday.

Maya by Steve Dinicol, on Flickr

Maya by Steve Dinicol, on Flickr
 
#2 would have been brilliant if those ears were in the frame! such a great expression!
 
Thanks! She kept tilting her head back and forth, curious about the noise from the shutter so I managed to get a couple. Here's one with the ears:


Maya by Steve Dinicol, on Flickr
 
Great shots-I like the latest one the best, quite frankly. The first one is great too. Such an expressive face.
 
Last edited:
Very pretty dog and great captures of her expressions.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom