Print Swap?

Helen B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Have there been any TPF print swaps? Is anyone interested in taking part in one?

Best wishes,
Helen

No longer ... my 20 enlargements are still in the process of distribution (or rather not!) - and have been for the past 2 years ... it was an expensive and utterly displeasing experience for me. Someone said he would see to the sharing and never did. Therefore - no longer. Not me. Sorry no.

The last one when poorly, I was the US coordinator and Rob was the Euro coordinator,
After I shipped half the US prints to him, he had some personal issues and stop coming to forum, we in the US did exchange with each other

Strangely I would be inserted in doing an other one, was just thinking about it the other day, I think we’ve had 3 exchanges, the first two when smooth

I wanted to get involved in the last one, but that is about when I got real sick and in renal failure. I never printed mine or received any. For that matter, I didn't pick up a camera and my computer didn't even get turned on for months. I feel as if I let down too many friends here, so I won't raise my hand again. Don't want to bring up a sore subject.

never knew there was anything like that.

are you supposed to hang those prints on the wall, no matter if you like them or not? ;)

but then again I can see last time it did not really work out .. hmm

never knew there was anything like that. are you supposed to hang those prints on the wall, no matter if you like them or not?

Yes, I’ve small a gallery 12-14 prints in my office at work currently up are shoots from the DC meet-up, but I have displayed members prints from pass print swaps and some bought

I’m could never figure out why any of the others Brits in the swap living near Rob never took it upon themselves to get the prints, I had his address. Ever toll Rob I would pay for mailing all the prints to me so I could mail them out myself.

Most reactions

Back