What's new

Printing sites

damian_i15

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Cape Coral, FL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whats a good site to print pictures? I mean good quality prints not walgreens guality, no offence to walgreens :er: ..... is QOOP.com good?
 
I've never heard of qoop.com, but I use Winkflash.com for a while. They give excellent prints, even large poster-size prints are excellent, and my customers are satisfied as well.
 
mpix.com
ezprints.com
myphotopipe.com

all offer very good quality prints and packaging
 
qoop.com is a Flickr partner, i went ahead and order some test prints to see the quality and will do the same for mpix.com and Winkflash.com to see the differences. thanks for the fast response
 
i do it myself if anyones interested. i have all the equipment and what not for more info just shoot me a pm.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom