What's new

Printing

tresguey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 31, 2008
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a HP Photosmart C6180. And when ever I try to print a pic the image comes out much warmer than what I see on my screen... Well at least I think its warmer. As I am a beginer I'm not sure. If its a white background the white comes out with a more redish hue. Any hints to solve this?
 
You'll have to calibrate your monitor at least and maybe printer. I would look at the Spyder calibration series.

Hope that helps.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom