Prison Laundry WWII era

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Boise State Pen laundry - established early WWII where the prisoners washed the uniforms of the various servicemen from the surrounding bases ....

7910556470_737d870ae0_b.jpg

I see a few lighting possibilities to better focus attention on the washing machines, if time and prison management would allow setting up the gear.

At the same time some other snooted or grided lights could be used to highlight other areas of interest in the scene.

I was also thinking about some light painting possibilities.

I see a few lighting possibilities to better focus attention on the washing machines, if time and prison management would allow setting up the gear.

At the same time some other snooted or grided lights could be used to highlight other areas of interest in the scene.

I was also thinking about some light painting possibilities.

Ha !!! - I barely got in there with my tripod !! They sure try their hardest to make sure that any photographs taken in there are for "Personal Use Only" .. It's funny (or not) that an i-Phone can take an incredible photograph in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing, but the Prison staff only dwell on those with larger sized cameras..

If I were to attempt to bring in lighting, snoots, etc ....... I'd be taking my next shots from the inside of one of those cells !! :soapbox:

r

Most reactions

New Topics

Back