Problems

Oscar Mueller

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've tried all sorts of ways to post my pictures,but I can't seem to be able to do it.Any suggestions? Also I like to view all the Forums,I will try to participate more often. Thanks..

removeformat.gif

separator.gif
Arial
Arial Black
Arial Narrow
Book Antiqua
Century Gothic
Comic Sans MS
Courier New
Fixedsys
Franklin Gothic Medium
Garamond
Georgia
Impact
Lucida Console
Lucida Sans Unicode
Microsoft Sans Serif
Palatino Linotype
System
Tahoma
Times New Roman
Trebuchet MS
Verdana

menupop.gif

build_fontoptions(true); ArialArial BlackArial NarrowBook AntiquaCentury GothicComic Sans MSCourier NewFixedsysFranklin Gothic MediumGaramondGeorgiaImpactLucida ConsoleLucida Sans UnicodeMicrosoft Sans SerifPalatino LinotypeSystemTahomaTimes New RomanTrebuchet MSVerdana

menupop.gif

build_sizeoptions(true); 1234567
separator.gif
color.gif
clear.gif
menupop.gif

build_coloroptions(true);

smilie.gif
menupop.gif

Generic Smilies:meh: meh:thumbup: thumb yo:confused: confused:mrgreen: Mr. Green:hugs: hug me;) Wink:lmao: lmao:hug:: come here:D biggrin:hail: hail:x Mad:sexywink: sexy wink:lol: LOL:greenpbl: Green something!:) smileShowing 15 smilies of 114 total.
-- Show all Smilies --
separator.gif
cut.gif

copy.gif

paste.gif

separator.gif
undo.gif

redo.gif

bold.gif

italic.gif

underline.gif

separator.gif
justifyleft.gif

justifycenter.gif

justifyright.gif

separator.gif
insertorderedlist.gif

insertunorderedlist.gif

outdent.gif

indent.gif

separator.gif
createlink.gif

unlink.gif

email.gif

insertimage.gif

separator.gif
code.gif

html.gif

php.gif

separator.gif
quote.gif

quote.gif

This is All I have. NO Tags

Iv'e read the Start Here Post.[/font]

insertimage.gif
This is the one you want.
You click on that, you get a new little narrow communication window in the upper lefthand corner which asks you to put in the URL of your picture, you put that in by omitting the first (default) http:\\ sign, press OK and voilà! Should work... and if not... come back (or check whether your host allows hotlinking in the first place, some don't).

Yup, she's right...the little one that looks like a mountain scene. Highlight the url of the picture, then click on that button....the url tags should show up aroudn it...OR, just type them manually. I do that a lot of the time.

How did you post those images if you have no img tag? ;)

Maybe you mean you need somewhere to upload your photos? It'll tell you all in the link Corry posted.

Oscar Mueller said:
Thanks,I use the yellow Moutain so I'll try Putting the tags in manually.My goal is to have a picture pop-out when the thread is opened.I subscribed to the Forum as I thought that might help,but it has'nt so far.I'll try it again.Thanks..[/QUOTE]

If you subscribed to the forum, you can upload directly to the forum without the use of a third party host...I'll explain more in detail when I get a chance (working double shift and need to get my butt home!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back