SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Jan 6, 2008 #1 I was just going through the market grabbing crap I needed and realized Ive always wanted to snap produce, really weird I know. So I did....
I was just going through the market grabbing crap I needed and realized Ive always wanted to snap produce, really weird I know. So I did....
seemoo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 4, 2006 Messages 184 Reaction score 0 Location Glendale, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2008 #2 Great colors. What lens are you using?
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Jan 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 some old tamron thing....
P pete1606 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2007 Messages 78 Reaction score 0 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 6, 2008 #4 Nice! Great use of depth of field in number 1. It really adds to the shot. Was the lighting used all available ligHT?
Nice! Great use of depth of field in number 1. It really adds to the shot. Was the lighting used all available ligHT?
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 84 Jan 6, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thanks ! Avail light yeah its all that horrible fluorescent they use in all the markets.