What's new

Product Photography

AgentAustin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
North Bend, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just messing around with the idea at the moment, purchased one of those little pop-up studio things. I like the results, black background is the only one I am using right now because you can't see the fold lines as easy from how they shipped the backgrounds.

1:50 Scale Diecast Model:
62580_1637489578250_1267075637_31656519_5103819_n.jpg


Hand blown vase:
63845_1637489698253_1267075637_31656520_5066005_n.jpg


Purse: (A little over saturated I think)
61166_1637709463747_1267075637_31656956_7173460_n.jpg


Vodka:
61358_1637741304543_1267075637_31656976_3954480_n.jpg
 
I like how the vodka one looks but the top and bottom of the right bottle seem to get lost in the backround
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom