Professional Sony DSLR, lenses, and flashes

MBasile

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.matthewbasile.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm switching over to the dark side and cannot afford to carry two manufacturers in my studio. Therefore, all of my Sony gear has to go.

Alpha a850 body with- ~1 year old with low-medium use in great condition - $1500
- 3 batteries
- 2 chargers
- 3 4gb SanDisk ExtremeIII Compact Flash memory cards

Sony Carl Zeiss 24-70mm f/2.8 lens (SAL2470Z) - ~1 year old also. Takes AMAZINGLY sharp images with a constant minimum aperture of f/2.8. Comes with leather pouch for storage ($1600)

Sony 50mm f/1.4 lens (SAL50F14) - ~1 year old also. Awesomely sharp prime lens that is faster, sharper, and a better build quality than the f/1.8, barely used - $350

Minolta 50mm f/2.8 macro lens - Age unknown. Great close up macro shots from this lens - $200

Minolta "Beercan" 70-210mm f/4 lens - Age unknown. This is the legen (wait for it) dary constant aperture f/4 telephoto from Minolta. This lens still delivers super crisp images - $150

Sony 58 series flash - $350

Sony 42 series flash - $250

Buy EVERYTHING you need to jump into professional quality photos and I'll lower the package price to $4k
image samples can be seen at www.matthewbasile.com

Last edited:
Hey guys, I forgot I also have a Minolta Maxxum 7 35mm body and RPS Studio flash bracket.

Maxxum 7 - $340/obo
RPS flash brack - $70

Most reactions

Back