profile portrait C&C

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
trying to go for a vintage newspaper print look done in CS4

DSC_0094news.jpg

I think u look cute in the pic but I had to sit and think about what was bothering me......for some reason the cars coming towards u are throwing me off and taking attention away from u.

I think the cropping is lacking. The guy's ponytail is cut off and so is his back.
Plus, I think it's a bit too blue.
Still, though, I find it interesting to look at.

Haha that's not me in the pic it's a friend. Yeah it's kinda blue I don't know why

Just my 2 cents

Seems the whole pics is kinda bluish and not crisp. When you focus your model, make sure the model is not blurred but crisp. As some one said, the glares from the cars - even though it is blurred or out of focus - is a distraction. Otherwise, it would have been a good shot.

It's blurred for a reason its an effect I used in PS. Makes it look like film grain

I agree with Raizels - work on the crop, move your buddy in a bit more (not a lot). Maybe you are also going for a more urban look with the background, but I would suggest something that involves less movement - i.e. not a car on the roadway.

I don't mind the tone/style, but just understand that there are those who see this type of PShop influence and cringe on the inside for your messing up the actual colors in the capture.

Peter
--
Tallahassee photography, Tallahassee wedding photographers - Hanowell Photography

Most reactions

Back