I think u look cute in the pic but I had to sit and think about what was bothering me......for some reason the cars coming towards u are throwing me off and taking attention away from u.
I think the cropping is lacking. The guy's ponytail is cut off and so is his back.
Plus, I think it's a bit too blue.
Still, though, I find it interesting to look at.
Seems the whole pics is kinda bluish and not crisp. When you focus your model, make sure the model is not blurred but crisp. As some one said, the glares from the cars - even though it is blurred or out of focus - is a distraction. Otherwise, it would have been a good shot.
I agree with Raizels - work on the crop, move your buddy in a bit more (not a lot). Maybe you are also going for a more urban look with the background, but I would suggest something that involves less movement - i.e. not a car on the roadway.
I don't mind the tone/style, but just understand that there are those who see this type of PShop influence and cringe on the inside for your messing up the actual colors in the capture.